It has been half a year since I last wrote. Life has gotten crazy but the very best thing is that I get the privilege of watching my grandbabies during the week while their daddy and mommy work. I LOVE it! I also work for my wonderful hubby too, and that is good. I'm also getting my certification to be a substitute teacher which is what I did when my own babies were little and loved it. So this whole thing is a dream fulfilled for me! I am so blessed and thankful for the way the Lord brought everything together!
The first picture is my granddaughter! She is growing and learning so much and is so much fun to watch. I love it when she "winks" at and "air kisses" me!
The next picture is my grandson! He is so full of life and says the funniest things! He keeps us all on our toes!!!
I started out me blog in the very beginning with "memories". But since then I've started to fill out a book that will have a lot of my memories in it so I probably won't continue in that manner here. This will probably be more my life WITH my grandbabies...the ones who make me a "kookah"!! They are the pride of my life--along with my kids and husband! They all are what make my life sweet! They are my blessings and my privilege to be part of!! And I thank God for each one of them!!
1 comment:
Hooray!! You finally posted! I didn't even see it... I kinda gave up on checking it! :)
Post a Comment